Produced by YBC
Published by Hotel Analyst
Our new video reports are the fastest and most efficient way of understanding the hotel industry. We provide expert commentary on the issues that matter in a format that is proven to be the best method of absorbing complex information.
The video reports, produced and published with YBC (Your Business Channel), are aimed at people entering the hotel industry and needing to get to grips with what matters fast. New team members who have no previous experience of the sector or in need of a refresher can be briefed in the most cost effective way available.
Andrew Sangster talks frankly about the key issues impacting the industry today. The headings include : "A recent history of the hospitality industry"; "The industry today"; "The Friction between owners and operators"; and "The impact of social technologies and platforms".
Key benefits of watching the video reports:
- To gain knowledge of the hotel industry to enable you talk confidently and authoritatively to colleagues and clients.
- Included in the report package is 30 minutes of consultancy with Andrew Sangster so specific issues affecting an individual can be discussed and questions answered.
The report package costs £2,000.00 and includes:
- 21 video reports delivered directly to your desktop via our secure video service.
- A full written report summarising the content of the video reports.
- 30 minutes of individual consultancy time with Andrew Sangster to answer any questions regarding issues discussed in the industry. Either via an online discussion or by telephone.
A recent history of the hospitality industry
⇒ A complex industry
⇒ Biggest move: Bricks and brains split
⇒ Rapid growth within the industry
⇒ "Treasure hunting"
⇒ Investing effectively in Hospitality
The industry today
⇒ The appeal of investing in hospitality
⇒ The impact of the recession
⇒ The "Biggest player"
⇒ Europe's most profitable hotels
⇒ The promise of franchising
The Friction between owners and operators
⇒ Different perspectives within the industry
⇒ The owner/operator relationship
⇒ Leases: a constrained relationship
⇒ The developing "pillars of value"
⇒ Why the owners of capital are disadvantaged
⇒ Technicalities of management agreements
⇒ Alternative perspectives on protection
⇒ Leases: a double edged sword
⇒ Leases: a huge problem for operators
The impact of social technologies and platforms
⇒ Expedia and hotels.com shake it up
⇒ Enter stage left: Google
Sample pages of the full report
Sample video report
– Buy the Special Report package at £2000 + VAT
|Option 1 – to be invoiced using a post/fax form|
|Option 2 – buy online, with a number of payment options, including invoice|
We can provide bespoke video reports for your company and offer tailor made consultancy. For more information please contact Andrew Sangster directly.